Friday, 2 November 2012

What Amanda's Wore: An Autumn Outfit

Hello! I finally feel like I'm getting my bloggin' mojo back. Not only has the Christmas excitement got to me and inspired lots of posts but I am quite liking my new blog look. I thought it was time for a change! Today, I managed to take some photographs of my Autumn outfit! I threw on something super casual as I was spending the day round my boyfriend's. I haven't got round to blogging any of my recent purchases but I'm wearing some in this post..

Embedded image permalink


I was on my way to my boyfriend's when I quickly snapped these! I mainly wanted to share my new shoes that I got in Primark last week. They are my much wanted slipper/loafers with silver spikes across the top. It was between these and gold and brown loafers but decided on the pale pink as I already have a tonne of brown shoes! I also picked up this Pink Blazer in primark too; it was on one of the half price rails and got it for £7! I haven't taken it off since I got it, it is so comfy and is so easy to wear with anything. I am also in love with my new snood. I didn't own one until now and I don't know why I didn't buy one before! They are SO warm and snug, I find myself wearing it around the house! Aaaaaand it was only £4! SO buying another in a different colour... Random note: I got Taylor Swift's new album and I'm IN LOVE. 22, Stay Stay Stay and I knew you were trouble are probably my favourites! What are yours? :)

Happy November!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a pretty comment! I love and appreciate all the comments I receive! ♥