Tuesday, 18 April 2017

What Amanda Wore | On My Birthday



In keeping with tradition, today I am sharing my birthday outfit. I really didn't know what to wear on my birthday - I wanted something nice but also comfy so I came up with this ensemble and I love it. It was a beautiful day so I wanted a cute Spring outfit and this was ideal. I loved wearing my newest bomber jacket out and it gave me the chance to show off one of my birthday presents too! 

Jeans: Urban Outfitters | Cami: Primark | Bomber Jacket: F&F | Fjallraven Kanken: Gift*

I love the bomber jacket and Mom jean combination, it's one of my favourite looks and I love this bomber in particular. It's a super cute floral number I bought in the F&F sale just after Christmas. It was a bargain at just £9 and I can't wait to wear it more this Spring! I paired it with my favourite Mom jeans for a comfy outfit seeing as we had such an active day out and about. I slipped into my new Converse my boyfriend got me for Christmas - I honestly don't know how I've coped without them, they're all I'm wearing at the moment! For my picnic essentials, I took out my new Fjallraven Kanken backpack my sweetheart of a boyfriend bought me for my birthday! I love it!

How would you style this bomber jacket?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thankyou for leaving me a comment! I love and appreciate all the comments I receive! ♥

© Amanda's Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig